The EME Programme aims to provide active support following funding to ensure that the research which is funded is successful in producing high quality results in a timely fashion.
We build relationships with funded research teams in a number of ways:
- initial contact either face-to-face or through a teleconference;
- ad hoc advice throughout the duration of the project and beyond;
- assessing progress at key milestones;
- ad hoc meetings or teleconferences as required during the duration of the project;
- assistance with the delivery of a draft final report;
- coordination with the home institution to ensure publication of research outcomes receive maximum coverage;
- the EME Board also offer advice and guidance via the EME secretariat but should not be approached directly;
- via a dedicated post-award management zone for EME-funded investigators.
The EME Programme can provide information on research governance, registering EME projects, grant management, and publications and project outputs especially for funded researchers.